I've been on the other side. Parent of said baby- feeling responsible for keeping the kid quiet- nothing works, knowing everyone around you is hating life. The vibe is not good. (That 10 hour nonstop was the worst!)
Traveling with kids is sheer torture. And yet I do it at least once/year in the name of keeping the grandparents happy.
Maybe I should bring earplugs as an offering to my co-travelers.
What happened to business class?
ReplyDeletetell me about. I wondered the same thing.
ReplyDeleteI've been on the other side. Parent of said baby- feeling responsible for keeping the kid quiet- nothing works, knowing everyone around you is hating life. The vibe is not good. (That 10 hour nonstop was the worst!)
ReplyDeleteTraveling with kids is sheer torture. And yet I do it at least once/year in the name of keeping the grandparents happy.
Maybe I should bring earplugs as an offering to my co-travelers.